(Rant) Love Is.....

Hi there,
What is love? Love means somethings different for everyone. For some it may be as simple as 'a strong feeling of affection' or 'a great interesting or pleasure in something'. But for other people it could be more complex Than that. For them it may require certain traits like loyalty, honesty or even passion. And people express love in different ways too. Some people prefer to give gifts and other like quality time more. It all depends on who you are and I think how you were brought up. Some people demand more love and others need little.
I my opinion love has traits. "Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away." (1 Corinthians 13:4-8) But this kind of love is perfect love; unconditional love. And I don't know about you but I'm far from perfect.
I strive day by day to love more like that; That perfect love that God have for me! I want to be able to love you the way you deserve. I need to work on patience. But I do love you! "I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it." Said Audrey Hepburn. I love life. I love people and animals. I love art, photography and backing. But most importantly of all I love you :)
As usual,
Darcy-Rea
   P.S. I am going to start Labelling each of my posts either Rant (Person thought, just me ranting), Story Time (Me telling a story) or Letter (That's when I write a letter style post.) And maybe sometimes there will be one just labelled Other.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Bible Study Methods

A Little Life Update

Our Little Wedding Plans