Inspiration







 Hey there,
Inspiration is not something that can be forced. It is something that can be encouraged and can be brought out from the depths of ones self. Inspiration is something that comes for deep with in. It can be evoked and stirred up. It is something that only lasts a while and must be taken advantage of in the moment. Sometimes we get inspired after a movie and feel like we should pack up and become a missionary. It can make us feel unstoppable. It makes us want to change the world.And when one person is inspired they can pass it on to another person and in turn they pass in on to another. I get inspired by people who gave up everything to give time, energy and their love to others in need. I feel inspired when people have passion. I feel inspired by a good book or amazing movie or video. These are the things that help me get out there, take, write and then post it for all you to read. It is what makes me want to serve with my whole heart and pursue my dreams. What gets you inspired. what do you do when you are inspired.
Yours always,
Darcy-Rea


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Bible Study Methods

A Little Life Update

Habakkuk: a Hidden Gem in the Old Testament