Essence of this City


Hi all,
Earlier this week my brother and I set of to town to capture the essence of this city. I think we did pretty well. Here are just a a few of my favorite shots. I hope you like them.
We biked half way into town then locked our bikes and set of on foot. Yannick carried the camera bag which held the different lenses. I challenged myself to take picture of people because I tend to be shy when taking pictures. I got a few and they turned out pretty well I think. We walked along the river until we couldn't go any further. Then we turned around and went back. I got a total of 97 photos. They ranged from flowers to children. I will post some more later on. 
As always, thank you for reading.
Darcy-Rea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Bible Study Methods

A Little Life Update

Habakkuk: a Hidden Gem in the Old Testament