Different Angle





Dear readers,
yesterday our family were sitting down at our dinning room table eating our lunch when all of a sudden my sister runs out saying "It's going to rain. I have to get my cloths." The rest of us didn't think that much of it until it hit. The rain hit really suddenly. I saw it advance until we heard it hit the house. It sounded like a stampede was going over our house. It didn't last very long, not even five minute.
But as soon as it was over the sun came out. Some of our friends came over and played and hung out with us. As they were putting together a puzzle I went outside and took these pictures.
I love the rain. I love the smell of it and the sound of it on the roof. When I was a child I didn't like it. I didn't like storms. they scared me. But as I grew up I learnt to sit back and really look at my surroundings. I learnt to appreciate the beauty of lightening and the water droplets forming. I think often we judge things of first impressions. but we often need to sit back and look at it in more detail, more understanding , with our eyes more open.
My challenge for you today is to take look at something you may not see as beautiful. Look at it for longer and in different angles. Once you find it's hidden beauty take a picture of it and send it to me on Google+.
As always, thank you for reading.
Darcy-Rea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Bible Study Methods

A Little Life Update

Our Little Wedding Plans