A Rooftop View


Dear readers,
Yesterday while trying to take some pictures, my brother Yannick, and I discovered that we could climb onto the roof of our house via the water tank. Along with his lost ball, Yannick and I captured some nice photos.
At first we were both a little anxious since we did not know how stable the tiles are. We climbed onto a lower tin roof first, then worked up the courage to go all the way to the top. We were rewarded with a beautiful view, some pictures for you and Yannick's long lost yellow hand ball.
For the next two weeks I have a break from school. So my family and I are heading up north to spend three days at the orphanage and one and a feeding center. I will update you on all that when I get back! 
As always thank you for reading.
Darcy-Rea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Bible Study Methods

A Little Life Update

Habakkuk: a Hidden Gem in the Old Testament