Our Every Day Life



Dear readers,
Welcome to my blog! I decided to make this blog to 1)Show people my creativity through my photos 2) to give you a look into our life in Cambodia. I hope you enjoy.
We often play soccer with some neighborhood kids. they enjoy it just as much as we do even if we cannot communicate. We have played in the rain in a muddy field and that why the ball is so dirty. Our main mode of transport at the moment is cycling, though we are planning of buy and tuk-tuk in the future. We cycle to the market every morning to buy out food fresh for the day. We spend a lot of our time reading in the cool air-conditioning of our bedrooms. Cambodians in general don't enjoy reading so most book stores and libraries have English books.
I hope you enjoy my blog in the future weeks and months. I am planning on posting once to twice a week. Thank for reading and I hope you have a lovely day or evening.
Love, Darcy-Rea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Bible Study Methods

A Little Life Update

Habakkuk: a Hidden Gem in the Old Testament