Where is home?


Dear readers,
Our house feels like a little slice of paradise;lush green trees, sun shining, bright flowers! Big walls surround the property making us feel isolated, bu in a good way. We feel safe, we feel like we have privacy for the first time in almost a year. It feels nice to be able to say that this is out home, that this is our space. We have enjoyed every place we have stayed in the last year and we are grateful for all the people who have opened up their homes to us. But at the end of the day we all like to have a house, a home of our own.
I will be fifteen on Monday. I have lived in over fifteen houses in those years.I have loved every single one of them and I will miss all of them. Each one so unique and each one wonderful in it's own special way. I have called them all home in one stage of of my life.
Where do you call home?
Darcy-Rea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Bible Study Methods

A Little Life Update

Our Little Wedding Plans